what's new pussy cat

It's been a while. I have a book full excuses as to why I've been AWOL and I just typed all of them out, reread them, and deleted about 600 paragraphs of whining.

Here's what's good kitty:

-I am going to be showing my polar bear, dodo and to be made tree of sloths at the big UC Riverside Spring music festival.
-Allie and I started a craft club. "Club" might be a misleading term as there are only two members, but whatever.


When I was working on my thesis show "Disposable" I'd get really stressed about how much stuff I had to do and would draw out maps of my show to calm myself down. Bill saw one of the maps and really liked it and told me to save all the maps. I never really thought of the shitty drawings and notes scribbled down as having any type of value aside from settling me down, but I generally think Bill knows what he's talking about so I'll share my most current map.

General plan for Spring Splash

Getting ready for Spring Splash, as you may be able to read, means repairing the polar bear. His arm has been basically hanging on by a thread of hot glue since his last move from school to our living room. So two nights ago I did some major surgery.

No, the polar bear is not walking like an Egyptian; his arm fell off completely on the way to the O.R. Clearly Kapu is concerned.

Good as new and back to his perch next to the couch.

As I mentioned earlier, aside from working on my sculptures, I've also been crafting with Allie. Here's the most recent project we worked on.
Hint: the craft is the pillow with words on it.
I guess Craft Club is easier to say than "shit I pinned on my pinterest months ago and finally got around to making". Here's the tutorial we got the idea from. The words are from Gravy Train's song "Sippin' 40z"

0 comments:

Post a Comment