To dream the dream

Herro,

So I've been working a lot on my trees for Spring Splash. Here's a look at one of my trees in progress:
My tree as an adolescent.
It's been nice to get back into "work mode". I feel like I'm working on my senior thesis again especially when I bring Kapu and he assumes this position:
My constant companion at his finest.
I brought his old bed to my new studio so he spends most of his time sleeping under the desk while I work away. I forget he's there until I hear him sigh out of boredom. Such a cheeky little one.

In other news, all I can think about is having a booth at the North Park Farmer's Market and Ray at Night so I've been working on stuff to sell on my Etsy. Here's a peak at some of the prints I just pulled.
"Woodland Teaparty" and "Owl and the Pussycat"



0 comments:

Post a Comment