Otters and Terrible drawings.

So today was pretty productive I'd say. Job wise I didn't get a job, interviewed for a different job, and scheduled an interview for third job. So hopefully something works out before I have to move into the poorhouse and subsequently get kicked out of the poor house for being too poor.

Etsy-wise, I finished my little hand holding otters and I think they look pretty damn cute. Here's a close up of one of them.

Cute, right? I'm coating them in mod podge right now so they should be ready to post on creaturecreatures tomorrow. I also posted some more valentine dinosaurs and worked on a little monster today. 

Aside from being uncharacteristically productive. I also checked off one of my goals. I drew for thirty minutes today from the Pikaland 100 things to draw. I only managed to cover the first two items: 1. your cat and 2. your dog. I don't have a cat, but if I did I'd want it to be one that Deth P Sun drew (hence my out right copying of his drawings). Drawing felt good. I'm a pretty lazy drawer as you might be able to tell. These drawings are pretty terrible, but hey I did 30 minutes right??


So since I am being goal oriented I want to set some goals for tomorrow:
1. Draw for 30 minutes 
2. Retake photos of: the elephant, polar bear, green valentine dinos, otters
3. post all of the above on my Etsy
4. make two new original creatures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment