Golden Hill Street Fair

Today was the Golden Hill Street Fair. Me and my hairy sidekick had fun. It was a small fair, but it had quality vendors and activities. Here's a quick look.


It was cool to see Yeller printing on the spot. The crowd was pretty into it which I found really exciting because I'm pretty into it. My dad taught me how in the garage when I was 13 and I started selling shirts with my own designs in high school. Someday I'll be a silkscreening champion again but for right now I'll just go watch other people do it.

Can we take a second to appreciate that hard side eye kapu can give? Homeboy does what he wants and judges everyone.

2 comments:

  1. im quite proud of these blog posts!!! youre gettin inuit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need you to write some more posts...
    CRAFT CLUB?!

    ReplyDelete